I’m excited to announce JoySchneider.com is now the officially endorsed Transaction Coordinator for RE/MAX Results! I will remain an independent contractor and work with RE/MAX Results agents who are looking for a Transaction Coordinator.
What does this mean for you?
- I hold my Realtor license with RE/MAX Results. I have access to everything the company has to offer and I know the systems. There is no need to worry about me selling real estate. I have no desire to list homes, take out buyers, or hold open houses! As a matter of fact, I don’t even have an electronic key as I really want to focus on the back office portion of real estate.
- For the past nine years I have worked with various agents in offices around the Twin Cities. I’m familiar with pretty much all types of sales including, relocation, bank owned, short sales, as well as traditional sales.
- Being fully licensed with RE/MAX Results, I can process your files, contact your clients, do what I need to do, and not be in violation of any DOC rules.
- Most of all, I’m thrilled to have RE/MAX Results recognize my hard work, customer service, and professionalism by endorsing me to be their Transaction Coordinator.
- Since my Realtor license is held with RE/MAX Results, from this point forward, I will only be working with RE/MAX Results Reatlors.
This is the slow time of year, but it is also a good time to set up an appointment with me to handle your transactions before the spring market frenzy begins!
Shoot me an email, or give me a call! I’d love to work with you!
Leave a Reply